Ematic 8 GB Video MP3 Player with 3-Inch Touchscreen, Built-in 5MP Digital Video Camera, FM Radio, and Speaker (Black) Review

Ematic 8 GB Video MP3 Player with 3-Inch Touchscreen, Built-in 5MP Digital Video Camera, FM Radio, and Speaker (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I honestly can't believe how awesome this mp3 player is...........it's got a large viewing screen, great camera/video cam/webcam, you can even plug it driectly into tv (cable provided) to view your video or pics. The FM radio doesn't pick up well but I didn't buy it for the radio. It holds huge amounts of pics/video and music. I love how easy it is to transfer the downloaded music to the player (for window users). I have showed this player to friends and coworkers and they are just as amazed and even looked into buying it. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for an mp3player. The price is amazing........it's well made and I intend to use it alot. Look into similar products and you'll see how good a value this is

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ematic 8 GB Video MP3 Player with 3-Inch Touchscreen, Built-in 5MP Digital Video Camera, FM Radio, and Speaker (Black)


This touchscreen media player from Ematic offers versatile playback of audio and video files, FM radio and voice recording, and a wealth of handy tools like a built-in stopwatch, e-book reader, calendar, and plenty more. Better yet, A 5-megapixel camera lets you shoot still photos or video, complete with video effects--something you might not expect in a device this affordable.
An ultra-affordable touchscreen media player with wide format support, radio and voice recording, handy tools, and a 5-megapixel still/video camera. Click here for a larger image.

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about Ematic 8 GB Video MP3 Player with 3-Inch Touchscreen, Built-in 5MP Digital Video Camera, FM Radio, and Speaker (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment