Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been a fan of creative's products because they focus more on quality and functionality rather than glitz and useless crap like Apple. They actually make their batteries to last a long time. I can go 3 or 4 days without charging it and it works fine. I had bought this refurbished version to replace the one i originally bought (same brand and model) which was in 2007, the hard drive crashed on it in 2010. And that's a pretty good run for a mp3 player. Creative's MP3 players are good if you just want the basic stuff, music playing,FM radio, video playing and picture viewing. I understand Apple's ITouch does backflips,cooks dinner for you and probably wipes your ass too. Most cell phones nowadays do those same fancy functions and more which is why i don't think it's necessary to have more than one electronic device doing the same things. I was reluctant to purchase the refurbished version, but i saw nothing but great reviews about it and decided to give it a shot. I am very happy with my refurbished creative ZEN player. I saved lots of money too!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Refurbished Creative Zen Mp3 Player 16GB (Black)
Click here for more information about Refurbished Creative Zen Mp3 Player 16GB (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment