Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The voice recorder and fm radio work for me just fine. Need ear pieces of course (no built in speaker), either the one provided (it did not connect too well, only found a sweet spot for stereo with it not fully in) or your own (mine clicked in much better, firm connection, good stereo).
I loaded about 20 folders each with about 10 mp3s per folder. I can use the device's menu and tiny view finder to navigate to any folder or any mp3 within that folder, but selecting it does NOT result in it playing. Instead, the operating system exits to the first mp3 in the first folder. To get to others mp3 I have had to scroll endlessly from first to say 50th, which no one is going to do. It then plays that mp3 and subsequent ones to the end of that folder, but does not advance to the next folder of mp3s. I have spent ages fiddling with the menus to rectify this but have failed. Could be just me. The manual is little help, it is very 'lite', mostly Chinglish and un-readable and to me seems to be for a bigger and better device (bigger screen) than the one I purchased from Amazon. Could do with some help on this problem.
Also I suspect there is a way to update firmware, but have not found source or method yet.
Was mostly after the voice recorder feature in something small enough to become part of my pocket debris, replacing a single function memory stick, and it fits that bill, so will keep it, but if you want it first and fore-most for playing your music, you need to be better than me at figuring out the menu options.
Click Here to see more reviews about: BLACK 4GB MP3 WMA MUSIC PLAYER FM RADIO VOICE RECORDER
Click here for more information about BLACK 4GB MP3 WMA MUSIC PLAYER FM RADIO VOICE RECORDER
0 comments:
Post a Comment