Korean Lisse Brand 3-inch LCD Touch Screen 8 GB MP3 MP4 Video Player, FM Radio, E-Book Reader Review

Korean Lisse Brand 3-inch LCD Touch Screen 8 GB MP3 MP4 Video Player, FM Radio, E-Book Reader
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Don't waste your time buying this MP3 Player there are no instructions in (English) and it is confusing to use. You can't find information anywhere about how the product works, well I did find a video on YouTube but again it was not in (English) I've had IPod-Touches and other MP3 players but I never have seen anything like this. You can't even use the touchscreen with your fingers because the words and areas to touch are so small they can really only be used with this crappy touchscreen pen they give you. And on last thing the FM radio does not work all you hear is static. This is the first product I ever had a problem with from Amazon.com and that's why I'm warning you buy something else.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Korean Lisse Brand 3-inch LCD Touch Screen 8 GB MP3 MP4 Video Player, FM Radio, E-Book Reader



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Korean Lisse Brand 3-inch LCD Touch Screen 8 GB MP3 MP4 Video Player, FM Radio, E-Book Reader

0 comments:

Post a Comment