Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have bought falling for the looks, and of course features were also inviting. But, once I got the player I found that the performance was not upto the looks. The output is not great, and if it is used in speaker mode or connected with external speakers, the sound output is too poor. In addition, the so called camera and video are not of high res which render them useless. I tried to listen to various songs from my album, but figured out that sound quality was average. I earlier used Sony MP3 player which was much superior to this, even though it costs a bit more than this. I would suggest not to go for this, unless you want a sleek looking player (irrespective of its performance)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby 8 GB 2.4-Inch Touchpad Video MP3 Player with FM, Stereo Speaker and Camera (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment