Remington 5790XLP Pivot & Flex Triple Foil Shaver Review

Remington 5790XLP Pivot and Flex Triple Foil Shaver
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I didn't buy this item on Amazon, but feel I need to warn potential buyers. This is absolutely the Worst shaver I've ever owned- If you have a med to heavy beard it will not work ! I have to go over the same spot over and over. It works about as well as a butter knife... also Very noisy , not at all like the Remingtons I owned years ago. I'm taking it back to the store tonight and exchanging it for another Norelco.
This problem has nothing to do with Amazon....It's just a Poorly designed shaver !

Click Here to see more reviews about: Remington 5790XLP Pivot & Flex Triple Foil Shaver



Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Click here for more information about Remington 5790XLP Pivot & Flex Triple Foil Shaver

0 comments:

Post a Comment