Impecca MP1402FBL 4GB MP3 Digital Media Player and Voice Recorder with FM Tuner Soft Blue Review

Impecca MP1402FBL 4GB MP3 Digital Media Player and Voice Recorder with FM Tuner Soft Blue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this from Amazon awhile ago and found it extremely difficult to use. Especially when the manual did NOT provide easy instructions to understand. I regret spending 25 bucks on it + shipping. I ended up purchasing another IPOD from somewhere else and am more than pleased with it. If you are going to purchase an MP3 Player or an IPAD I'd suggest Sony!


Click Here to see more reviews about: Impecca MP1402FBL 4GB MP3 Digital Media Player and Voice Recorder with FM Tuner Soft Blue



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Impecca MP1402FBL 4GB MP3 Digital Media Player and Voice Recorder with FM Tuner Soft Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment