Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this device looking for something small for the gym and easy to use. I was able to load music on the device, but it did not turn on. It looked like something was wrong with it when I opened the package as the two large silver plastic pieces were slightly separated. I emailed the company and they wrote back saying the player was broken. I would NOT recommend buying this mp3 player.
Click Here to see more reviews about: TrekStor i.Beat sweez 2 GB MP3 Player with FM Radio (Silver)
The TrekStor i.Beat sweez (Silver) 2GB is a small, sleek and easy to use MP3 player. The i.Beat sweez supports MP3, WMA, WAV file formats and WMA-DRM10 for music purchased/rented on the internet. It is powered via the USB port using its long-life and powerful lithium-polymer battery. The i.Beat sweez is loaded with features such as 15 programmable FM station presets, direct recording from the radio, 6 preset equalizers (Bass, Jazz, Classical, Normal, POP, and Rock), and 5 repeat functions. Additional features include integrated voice recorder for taking audio notes, folder navigation, ID3 Tag display, 2-channel aptitude visualization, LC Display with blue backlight, delete function, shuffle function, resume function, sleep timer, digital clock and alarm function and many more. TrekStor i.Beat sweez has a high-speed USB 2.0 connection that enables fast and easy file transfer/back-up from your PC. In addition to supporting Windows, it supports Mac as well as Linux OS. It is the ideal solution for those who need both a player and a storage device. Accessories included: USB 2.0 cable, Sennheiser earphones, neck strap, software CD, operating instructions.
Click here for more information about TrekStor i.Beat sweez 2 GB MP3 Player with FM Radio (Silver)
0 comments:
Post a Comment