(BLUE) LCD MINI CLIP ON MP3 PLAYER.SUPPORTS 1GB,2GB,4GB,8GB SDHC MEMORY (BULK PACKAGE,MEMORRY CARD NOT INCLUDED) Review

(BLUE) LCD MINI CLIP ON MP3 PLAYER.SUPPORTS 1GB,2GB,4GB,8GB SDHC MEMORY (BULK PACKAGE,MEMORRY CARD NOT INCLUDED)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I struggled between 3 and 4 stars. (I just started using it today, so I may update my rating later) My unit came with a manual, and it clearly states that the memory card isn't included. However, it uses a micro SD card, not a standard SD card. I purchased this MP3 player thinking that I had a couple of SD cards laying around anyway. I would not recommend unless you already have micro SD cards, or have an additional use for micro SD cards. But knowing that you will need a micro SD card, the unit works fine and the Coby ear buds are better than I expected for a player under $10. (Not amazingly great ear buds mind you, but nicer then I expected for such a basic MP3 player) I you want the quality of $100 MP3 player, you'll need to buy one that costs a lost closer to $100. Also, the shipping was also extremely fast from Global Accessory.
IMPORTANT: micro SD Card

Click Here to see more reviews about: (BLUE) LCD MINI CLIP ON MP3 PLAYER.SUPPORTS 1GB,2GB,4GB,8GB SDHC MEMORY (BULK PACKAGE,MEMORRY CARD NOT INCLUDED)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about (BLUE) LCD MINI CLIP ON MP3 PLAYER.SUPPORTS 1GB,2GB,4GB,8GB SDHC MEMORY (BULK PACKAGE,MEMORRY CARD NOT INCLUDED)

0 comments:

Post a Comment