Impecca MP1402S 4GB MP3 Player and Digital Voice Recorder Silver Review

Impecca MP1402S 4GB MP3 Player and Digital Voice Recorder Silver
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I owned a 2GB Philips flash drive style mp3 player that also takes a AAA battery. I liked the idea of having an mp3 player where I could buy new batteries for it instead of waiting for the battery to wear out and having to buy a whole new player. I got the Impecca mp3 player because it appeared to be a similar product to my Philips mp3 player except I got an 8GB model (all the Impecca models work the same with different storage capacities).
The first problem I encountered was that it came with a crappy off brand battery that corroded inside of the mp3 player before I could put a proper battery in it. I had to open up the mp3 player and detach the corroded battery contacts and replace them with new ones (resoldering and all). When I finally started to move all my music onto the mp3 player and use it it quickly became apparent this doesn't have any of the things I apparently took for granted with my Philips. You can randomize a playlist about 7 different ways, but each playlist is limited to mp3 files you have put in a folder. You can't have it play all music by an artist or genre or find and play all music from an album unless you plug it into a computer ahead of time and sort your music how you want it played. So if I wanted to be able to listen to anything any way I wanted I'd have to create a set of genre folders with appropriate music and a set of artist folders and a set of album folders. 8GB won't go very far if I have to have three copies of every song spread through out my mp3 player. Never mind navigating the mess with the stupid scroll switch. Don't waste your time with this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Impecca MP1402S 4GB MP3 Player and Digital Voice Recorder Silver



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Impecca MP1402S 4GB MP3 Player and Digital Voice Recorder Silver

0 comments:

Post a Comment