Ematic EM608VIDPR 3-Inch Touch Screen 8 GB MP3 Video Player with Built-In 5 MP Digital Camera(Purple) Review

Ematic EM608VIDPR 3-Inch Touch Screen 8 GB MP3 Video Player with Built-In 5 MP Digital Camera(Purple)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The price is good. I love the color (mine is purple). 8g memory is perfect for me. I've had it about 6 months and I still have around 6g's of memory left, so it will last for a good while. I like that if I run out of memory I can add external memory. The main reason I bought this mp3 is because of the external speaker. The external speaker drains the batterie faster, but the batterie life is still decent. Picture quality is good, but it doesn't have a flash so you have to have plenty of light to take a picture. What little I have used the video, it works really well, and the sound picks up fine. The same goes for the recording, the sound is great. Videos, pictures, recordings, and music are easy to get from the mp3 to the computer. I haven't had any trouble with it. You just need a decent knowledge of a computer. Music quality is great. Downloads with media player are simple. The ematic screen is clear and easy to see, and well lit. The radio works good, but you can only listen to it with head phones. Speaking of head phones, the set that came with mine were very cheap, so you may want to buy a better pair. I haven't used the ebook, so I can't tell you anything about it. The touch screen works good, but is a little delayed. Start up is also delayed. When you turn it on, you have to wait 15 or 20 seconds for it to display the desktop screen. Over all I think this is a great product. And Amazon's service was great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ematic EM608VIDPR 3-Inch Touch Screen 8 GB MP3 Video Player with Built-In 5 MP Digital Camera(Purple)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ematic EM608VIDPR 3-Inch Touch Screen 8 GB MP3 Video Player with Built-In 5 MP Digital Camera(Purple)

0 comments:

Post a Comment