SanDisk SlotRadio To Go MP3 Player w/500+ Songs Review

SanDisk SlotRadio To Go MP3 Player w/500+ Songs
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This SanDisk slot radio is amazing! I went on a cruise and enjoyed Motown music all week w/o paying a dollar a song. True, not all the songs were for me but where can you hear 500 songs for the small price I paid? Wish I could hear a song over again w/o going thru the whole list(can't do it) but the radio is just perfect otherwise. Clear sound, great volume control and small in size makes it very portable. Negatives: on/off is touchy. Commercial in-between music sets. Changing tiny music discs a fine art.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SanDisk SlotRadio To Go MP3 Player w/500+ Songs



Buy NowGet 75% OFF

Click here for more information about SanDisk SlotRadio To Go MP3 Player w/500+ Songs

0 comments:

Post a Comment