Freestyle Audio 2gb Waterproof MP3 Player w/ Screen Review

Freestyle Audio 2gb Waterproof MP3 Player w/ Screen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this item a week ago thinking that it would make me want to swim laps longer - and it did. The sound quality was great and I even overlooked the confusing interface because - hey - its allowing me to listen to my music while I swim laps.
It worked great for a week - or 4 days of swimming laps, and then I went to turn it on and I got "loading..." and thats as far as the screen would go. Now the screen is blue and orange and there's condensation inside the display. Now - I know what you're thinking "Hey - are you deep sea diving with this thing or swimming laps 50 ft. below the surface of your pool?" No. No I am not. I'm fairly close to the surface while I'm swimming and keep the player in its own zip compartment in my gym bag which is free from water.
So now I'm looking for another mp3 player while I try to get my money back on this piece of crap. I'm sure its great if you're going canoeing and not touching water much, but for lap swimming, it failed me.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Freestyle Audio 2gb Waterproof MP3 Player w/ Screen



Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Click here for more information about Freestyle Audio 2gb Waterproof MP3 Player w/ Screen

0 comments:

Post a Comment