Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wanted something really simple and inexpensive. I really like the little player because of the ease of use. I bought it as a workout buddy. It came with 2 bands so you could wear it. I like both. The controls are easy to use with 1 hand. The player and earphones sound decent for such a little cheapy player. The only complaint I have is that you cannot pause a song/podcast and then turn off the player. If you do this, you lose your spot. You can fast forward or rewind to the spot you left off at, but if you had a 2 hour podcast this can be a total hassel. I hope they come up with a fix. I do like this little gadget. Not nearly as good as the Sandisk Sansa, but again, it's a 3rd of the price and has 1/3 of the goodies. I guess you get what you pay for. I would have given it a solid 4 stars had the player been able to pause and pick up where you left off once you turned off the player. But, since it is so frustrating to find where you left off, I give it a 3. Battery life is decent and I noticed the radio signal isn't too bad. Again it depends on how much ambient interference you have.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rca S2001 Jet Series Sports Mp3 Player (1 Gb)
Click here for more information about Rca S2001 Jet Series Sports Mp3 Player (1 Gb)
0 comments:
Post a Comment