Disney Mix Max Player High School Musical Version 2 - Digital player - flash 512 MB - WMA, MP3, protected WMA (DRM 9), protected WMA (DRM 10) - video playback - display: 2.2" Review

Disney Mix Max Player High School Musical Version 2 - Digital player - flash 512 MB - WMA, MP3, protected WMA (DRM 9), protected WMA (DRM 10) - video playback - display: 2.2
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased 2 of the High School Musical Disney Mix Maxes with movie max clips along with 1 Priates of the Carribean Mix Max with movie max clip and the packages all said that you can download video and audio media from the Disney Mix Central website for the device...however after purchasing several episodes of Hannah Montana videos on the Disney Mix Central website, I found that the videos are not supported and will not sync to the device. Disney Mix Central told me to contact Digital Blue for assitance in syncing the videos to the device......Digital Blue in turn, told me to contact Disney Mix Central because the videos are no longer compatible with those devices and they have no control over that...after countless hours of trying to figure out how to put the videos I purchased on the device or on a SD card, and after downloading and installing Windows Media Encoder9 (per Digital Blue)to convert the videos.... I still find that I cannot convert and sync the downloaded videos from Disney Mix Central to play on the Disney Mix Max devices. Disney Mix Central did refund the cost of my video purchases and insist I contact Digital Blue. This is a huge disappointment and I feel that I didn't get what I paid for.
So basically I purchased 3 glorified MP3 players that will play the movie that came with them or other expensive movies prerecorded on Disney Max Clips but I cannot download video from Disney Mix Central as the packages said I could. I call this a huge disappontment and a tremedous waste of my money and my time. The devices are clearly not what they say they are and if you try to contact customer support you will get a run around. I do not recommend purhasing one of these Mix Max devices.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Disney Mix Max Player High School Musical Version 2 - Digital player - flash 512 MB - WMA, MP3, protected WMA (DRM 9), protected WMA (DRM 10) - video playback - display: 2.2"



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Disney Mix Max Player High School Musical Version 2 - Digital player - flash 512 MB - WMA, MP3, protected WMA (DRM 9), protected WMA (DRM 10) - video playback - display: 2.2"

0 comments:

Post a Comment