Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)***UPDATE***After using it a couple times, the MP3 broke completely. Won't turn on, can't figure out any way to restart it. So, we barely got any use out of it and only got to charge it once before it died. Good thing I didn't buy this because it would have been a waste money. Because of this, I change my 4 star review to a two star**
The first thing I did when I opened the box, was to load music on it. It came with USB cord, so I instantly hooked it up to the computer and opened its drive on my computer and easily dragged and dropped whatever songs I wanted on it into its Music Folder. In the music folder already had about 5 sample folders of music, which I deleted straight away to make room for my music.
If you want your music to show up in files on the Archos Vision MP3 Player you need to make up the file folders yourself and put the music you want in each one. It doesn't do it for you. I made folders for different albums I had and added the album in that folder so when I am listening I could scroll down to Music List to listen to the exact album. I loaded all my music until I ran out of space on the MP3 Player. The entire time I was loading music it was charging.
To turn on the MP3 player is kind of odd. You have to switch this tiny switch on the bottom on the player to ON and then you have to hold down the play/pause button until it turns on. I don't know why you can't just turn on the ON button and that is it. The ON/OFF button seems a bit flimsy and it looks like it can be easy to break and it is very tiny so if you have larger fingers it might be hard to use. To turn off you can either hold the ON/OFF button until it turns off or switch it off at the OFF button.
I had the MP3 player hooked up to the computer for maybe an hour and it only charged up to two bars on the battery. I don't know how long it charges or play time yet...I will update on that. Although, it does say it last for 10 hours of play time. There is a shuffle option if you want to shuffle through all your songs. You can only play the music through the headphones. Some new MP3 players let you play the music out loud, this one doesn't.
The player does feel very cheap, but it is only $30 so you get what you pay for with this MP3 player. The buttons took a while to get use to and also feel cheap. It is plastic-y feeling like you can break it real easy. It is very light weight so that is a plus! It is pretty much the size of a credit card. Bigger than a Apple Nano but it might weigh less. It came with some black headphones as well, and sounds real good. The volume goes up pretty high.
I will mostly use this for music, so I probably won't use the extra feature of adding photos. Plus the screen is pretty small so it really isn't all that ideal to keep photos on.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Archos Vision 15b 4 GB Video MP3 Player with 1.5-Inch Screen (Silver)
Featuring an intuitive layout and slim profile, the Archos Vision 15b is a sleek and affordable solution to your portable music needs. The Vision 15b holds 4 GB of data and offers up to 22 hours of music playback. A 1.5-inch color TFT screen lets you enjoy videos and display your favorite photos with the push of a button. With included FM radio capabilities and a built-in voice recorder, the Archos Vision 15b has all the features you need to enjoy a wide variety of media on the go.
Slim, Light Body and 22-Hour Playback TimeDesigned for maximum portability--it's small enough to take jogging--the Archos Vision 15b measures 2.95 by 1.53 by 0.35 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 1 ounce. An intuitive layout makes the Vision remarkably easy to use, and a battery life of up to 22 hours ensures that you can use it all day long on a single charge.
4 GB Storage Capacity and FM StreamingThe Vision 15b offers 4 GB of storage, so you can take plenty of music with you wherever you go. In addition to playing MP3 files, the Vision supports WAV, FLAC, and APE formats. The music library displays your files by artist, album, and song title for ease of use.
When you want a break from your music library, take advantage of the streaming FM radio option, which includes several station presets. Whether listening to local news, catching sports results, or enjoying some tunes, you'll appreciate the receiver's high-quality sound and reception.
Watch Video and Display Photos on 1.5-Inch ScreenEquipped with a 1.5-inch color TFT screen with 128-by-128-pixel resolution, the Archos Vision supports video and picture playback. You can easily store and display photos on the Vision to relive those special occasions and share your memories with family and friends. The device supports JPEG and BMP photo formats.
Take music videos and YouTube clips with you anywhere--the Vision supports MPEG-4 and AVI video files.
The screen on the Archos Vision also displays lyric files (.LRC) for your music, so you can sing along to all of your favorite songs.
Built-In Audio RecorderNeed to remember an important lecture or meeting, or want to capture a special occasion? With the Archos Vision 15b you can record it all. The device includes an internal microphone and ample storage space, so you can record at any moment, store files on the device, and listen to them whenever you like.
Compatibility and Warranty InformationThe Archos Vision is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux (with mass storage support) operating systems. It uses USB 2.0 high-speed interface for data transfer and recharging--simply drag your files from your computer onto the Vision and you're ready to go.
The Archos Vision 15b is backed by a limited one-year warranty.
What's in the BoxArchos Vision 15b player, USB mini B/A cable, earphones, and user guide.
0 comments:
Post a Comment