Trio TRIO-T3000 4 GB 3.0-Inch Touch Screen Media Player Review

Trio TRIO-T3000 4 GB 3.0-Inch Touch Screen Media Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I always read reviews before I buy things like this and now I know why. I always feel bad writing a bad review but honestly this product deserves it so here goes:
All I can say is "SAVE YOUR MONEY!" if you're thinking about buying this product. Mine is about to get kicked out the front door. First, the back of the box says it will support FLV files. If anyone out there gets that to work, let me know! All it ever says to me is "File Format Error!" I thought maybe the file was too big so I tried a much smaller file and it does the same thing. Now I'm in the process of converting all my flv files to wmv format because that DOES work; however, my files are now double their original size. Avi should work too but at this point I don't even want to bother with that.
The touch screen doesn't respond well or maybe my fingers are just too fat. I tried the stylus but it's so sharp I'm afraid I'm going to get frustrated and poke a hole in the screen.
The screen resolution doesn't look very good either.
I'm not sure I have much good to say except I made my background all rainbow colored and it's really pretty.
P.S. So far I'm editing this review once to add notes so here's an update: The WMV files work for a few minutes and then the audio goes all crazy and gets "chirpy". I have to stop the video and restart it for the audio to work in the video. I've emailed tech support to see how if they have suggestions. I will update this review one more time to tell what happens. If I don't get support this would be one more reason why I would not by this thing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Trio TRIO-T3000 4 GB 3.0-Inch Touch Screen Media Player



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Trio TRIO-T3000 4 GB 3.0-Inch Touch Screen Media Player

0 comments:

Post a Comment