ZOpid - Wireless Headset MP3 Player w/ 2GB Built-in Memory & Long-lasting Rechargeable Battery Review

ZOpid - Wireless Headset MP3 Player w/ 2GB Built-in Memory and Long-lasting Rechargeable Battery
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The headphones are pretty cool. I wear them comfortably working out. I love it that every one has wires hanging off their headphones into their MP3 players and I don't!
The sound is okay. I had to change the volume on some of the internet songs I bought because they sounded too beaty with these headphones.
They charge well on pc and with wall attachment.
Big drawback, they no way allow you to save 2 GB full of music.
They are formatted with FAT, actually you can change the format to FAT32, FAT, exFAT or NTFS. I tried reformatting to all the different FATS and only got 573MB of space. It won't take any more songs yet in the "Properties" function there is 1.33GB space remaining.
When I formatted to NTFS, the player would not play.
So you only get about 1/4 of the memory the headphone advertised.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ZOpid - Wireless Headset MP3 Player w/ 2GB Built-in Memory & Long-lasting Rechargeable Battery



Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about ZOpid - Wireless Headset MP3 Player w/ 2GB Built-in Memory & Long-lasting Rechargeable Battery

0 comments:

Post a Comment