SmartDisk FlashTrax XT 80GB Digital Multimedia Player, FTXXT80 Review

SmartDisk FlashTrax XT 80GB Digital Multimedia Player, FTXXT80
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just got one of these to go with my new 10MP DSLR camera/memory hog so that I won't need to sort through 50 CF cards to keep track of my pictures when I travel. The folding lid is great to protect the screen, buttons logically laid out, and the menus are easy to navigate. The MP3 and movie players are an awesome bonus for long flights or train trips. The built in FM radio is pretty cool too.
It's a little bit of work to manage files using their push-button navigation structure, but it's a small inconvenience for everything else it does. It's easiest to wait till you plug into your PC to deal with that stuff. Battery life could be a little better, but I haven't quite run it dry yet.
Get the 80GB! MP3's & a few movies will take up a bit of space before you ever transfer your first CF card of photos.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SmartDisk FlashTrax XT 80GB Digital Multimedia Player, FTXXT80

80gb Digital Portable Video Player/Recorder

Buy Now

Click here for more information about SmartDisk FlashTrax XT 80GB Digital Multimedia Player, FTXXT80

0 comments:

Post a Comment