NEW MACH SPEED ECLIPSE DUO 4GB MP3 PLAYER+USB MP3 & USB PLAYER WITH VOICE RECORDER (4 GB) Review

NEW MACH SPEED ECLIPSE DUO 4GB MP3 PLAYER+USB MP3 and USB PLAYER WITH VOICE RECORDER (4 GB)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First of all it was only 19.99. I mean 4 gigs for 19.99 what else could you ask for. Now I use this for one simple task and that is for the gym. i dont need more space I dont need any fancy high tech controls for such a simple device. Ive read many a review where people bash this tiny mp3 player and I begin to think " what are they expecting from this?". Truth is it doesnt do alot of things that an Ipod or Zune will do and I dont really care. I own both a zune and a ipod and having to drag around cables for charging and making sure you have itunes or zune software on a computer can be annoying for just downloading music. If I am at work and hear a song I like I can be like dang I like that plug into any pc and download it without any extra equipment. Controls are simple and a child could operate them. If I were to make an upgrade to this device I would simply make it USB 3.0 and have a lock control button. I did however buy some ear buds because the ear phones that came with it are a nogo. Overall I love this player and think it is awesome for the price and for the purpose.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NEW MACH SPEED ECLIPSE DUO 4GB MP3 PLAYER+USB MP3 & USB PLAYER WITH VOICE RECORDER (4 GB)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about NEW MACH SPEED ECLIPSE DUO 4GB MP3 PLAYER+USB MP3 & USB PLAYER WITH VOICE RECORDER (4 GB)

0 comments:

Post a Comment