Eclipse CLD2PL 2GB MP3 Review

Eclipse CLD2PL 2GB MP3
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Eclipse is very light weight and obscure, had it not been for the headphones I would have forgotten that the thing was even clipped on to my shorts. Sound Quality is average, with some features that allow you to tweak the sound quality. I would definitely recommend using higher quality headphones. Even if you own an older pair of headphones they will probably sound better than the ones that are provided in the package. If this thing last me a year I will be more than happy.
Pros:
- The Eclipse to Computer interface is very straight-forward, simply plug the Eclipse into your laptop or desktop and drag and drop your music files onto the device. That's it... nothing fancy at all.
- Ultra Light
- Simple LCD Screen provides basic Information.
Cons:
- Controls are not necessarily intuitive
- Doesn't support DRM (I am not talking about itunes)
- There is no way that I have found that allows you to jump from one folder to another. Instead, You have to click the next button until you reach the song you are looking for. So if you have 300 songs on the eclipse and want to listen to song #213, you have to click the --> button 213 times... very annoying. I worked around this by putting a small gym workout folder with about 25 songs.
Tips:
- IMPORTANT... In order to charge this thing, the power switch must be in the "ON" position. If not, the device will not charge. You may think this is obvious, but the device lights up like it is charging even when it is in the "OFF" position making you think that device is charging.
Update... you also have to turn the thing into the "off" position for it to be really off. Again... sounds obvious but the device will shut down the screen in the "on" position when no music is playing for more than a few minutes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eclipse CLD2PL 2GB MP3



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Eclipse CLD2PL 2GB MP3

0 comments:

Post a Comment