Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)If you, like me, have tons of music in your iTunes, you may be wondering: "Is this iPod going to be enough to help me carry all the music I want?" The answer is "it depends". If you want to carry literally ALL your music, bear in mind this unit will hold on average about 1,500 tunes. So you may run out of space well before you get half your collection into it.
However, if you are objective about it, and look into how often you actually listen to ALL your music, you will realize (like I did), that this iPod Mini (Silver or not) will more than serve your purposes. With this said, everything about it is perfectly balanced. The sound is fine (not studio quality, but it's very good, anyway). The interface is impeccable: incredibly easy to learn and use. The design is... well, Apple at its best! And it's light and highly portable.
The only downside are the covers for the earbuds, which I lost within a couple of days of starting to use it, but in all honesty the plain earbuds with no cover don't bother me. I may get myself a new pair of earbuds in the future, but for now, not even this I find to be a problem with the unit. So, if you are still wondering what do I recommend you to do: get yourself one of these, and you will be able to take your music with you all day long wherever you go, and be happy with your investment.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Apple iPod mini 6 GB M9807LL/A (Green) OLD MODEL
The engineers at APPLE squeezed all the finest features of the celebrated iPod into an anodized aluminum case weighing just 3.6 ounces, and smaller than any cell phone. This scratchproof, stainproof wonder provides over 25 minutes of skip protection, and lasts up to 18 hours per battery charge -- so, for once, you pay no penality for miniaturization!Includes sleek, wide range earbud headphonesFireWire & USB interface (USB 2.0 cable included)Can be charged via USB 2.0Optional accessories -iPod Mini Dock, AC Adapter, In-Ear Headpones, Armband, Wired Remote and moreDimensions -3.6 x 2.0 x 0.5 inchesFinish -Green
Click here for more information about Apple iPod mini 6 GB M9807LL/A (Green) OLD MODEL
0 comments:
Post a Comment