iriver T10 2 GB MP3 Player with FM Tuner (Black) Review

iriver T10 2 GB MP3 Player with FM Tuner (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have an iRiver H10 that I have liked very much (and still use quite a bit). I wanted a player that would also work with Audible, though, and my H10 does not. Because it was convenient (at Office Depot), I first tried a SanDisk 2 GIG model. (see my review of it.) It was so cheaply made, so poorly functioning. Sound on music was so inferior to what I had been used to with iRiver. Took it back. I could not believe how bad it was, and I ordered the H10 right away. (My wive has an Ipod Mini, and I have also a Samsung 1 gig YTP6 or something like that. I like all of these, but the iRiver I have had easily sounds better than the Ipod, and the Samsung model is no longer sold. The newer Samsungs are very disappointing if you are used to the older model).
Okay, to the T10. I love it. It is constructed very solidly. you can feel the difference with many other ones out there. (Esp Sandisk's models that seem like little toys and sound worse.) The feeling is solid, controls are very positive in feel, and logical. Sometimes you hear people complain of iRivers being a bit more confusing to operate. I suppose this could be true, but that is merely because they have many more features you can tweak and control than most other models out there. If you don't like having more choices in operation and sound, I would buy something else. Probably the Creative models are a super choice.
The only thing I would have done a bit differently on this model (T10) is that in making the buttons harder to accidently hit when you don't want to, they made it a little harder to press the volume or advance controls than I would prefer.
Sound is superb. It's a bit better, I think, than the H10. The other review here suggesting the sound it not as good as an earlier model, I suppose, could be important, but my experience with the T10 is quite the oppostive, and the H10 is known as a superb sounding unit. I highly recommend the T10. (I've just returned recently a Samsung (that new 4 gig model) and a 2 gig Sandisk. They were inferior to this T10 by a wide margin.

Click Here to see more reviews about: iriver T10 2 GB MP3 Player with FM Tuner (Black)

The ultra-portable iRiver T10 MP3 player delivers exceptional sound qualityin a unique, sport-ready design, making it a great fit for jogging, cycling, and a ton ofother active uses. The compact body measures a mere 3.4 x 1.6 x 1.2 inches (W x H x D)and fits easily in the palm of your hand or a shirt pocket. Yet the T10 doesn't skimp onstorage capacity, with 2 GB of built-in memory that holds up to 68 hours of music-- enough for almost any workout fiend. And downloading music is easy thanks to thePlaysForSure compatibility, which lets you access millions of songs from almost anysubscription-based download service. Just plug the USB 2.0-compliant device into a PCand go crazy.
Once the player is loaded with music (it supports MP3, WMA, and OGG music files), youcan navigate through your favorite selections via the vivid color display, which lists thetrack name, artist info, and time remaining. Also along for the ride is an integrated FMtuner that not only plays NPR, music stations, and other programming, but also offers arecording option should you want to catch "Car Talk" at a later time. Best of all, the T10is completely skip-free, so you won't suffer any interruptions during a tough jog orweightlifting session.
Additional features include a voice recorder, an enhanced SRS WOW audio functionthat simulates 3D sound, and a sport clip that attaches to your belt or backpack. TheT10, which runs for up to 45 hours on a single AA battery (included), weighs only 1.7ounces and is backed by a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box iRiver T10 MP3 player, earphones, USB 2.0 cable, one AA battery, installation CD, user'smanual.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about iriver T10 2 GB MP3 Player with FM Tuner (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment