Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've owned this player for several months and have used it primarily in the gym and I'm very happy with it's performance. After using the touch calibration I have no problem with navigation and the volume switch on the side of the player makes for easy volume adjust. I downloaded several movies in avi. format and transferred them to my player it took minutes. I'm not sure how those other reviewers did it but I didn't use the included software, I dragged and pasted. The video resolution was great for a 50 dollar mp3 player, makes the time on the cycle go quickly. I divided music into several folders with titles and am quite happy with performance. Great player for those who wanted a little more but don't feel the need for ipod prices. I plug mine into my computer at work every night so I really don't know how long the battery life is.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby 2.8 Inch LCD Touchscreen Video MP3 Player 16 GB MP826-16GBLK (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment