Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been using Cubase for over 10 years & even the earlier versions on the Atari platform. I must warn anyone with little experience recording that the learning curve is rather steep & it's still rather steep if you have experience. There is so much to this programme that you can easily spend a great deal of time just digging into Cubase to discover all the features. You also what to have as large a HD as you can possibly afford to dedicate to your audio. Once you get comfortable recording you will be surprised how quickly you can use up your HD. I have gotten into the habit of clearing out the trash in the audio pool after every recording session since I have gotten confident knowing when I have what I what.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Steinberg Cubase Studio 4 Full Version
Click here for more information about Steinberg Cubase Studio 4 Full Version
0 comments:
Post a Comment