Rio Forge 256 MB Sport MP3 Player Review

Rio Forge 256 MB Sport MP3 Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Like anything, this just takes a little getting used to. It's my first MP3 player and I've overall been really happy with it.
An anecdote - one thing I noticed on my player was that you really have to push to get the headphones in all the way. I thought the player was broken as the sound quality was tinny and metallic - I was scouring the internet for hours to see if anyone else had experienced the same problem - I was about to send the thing back. Turns out I simply hadn't pushed the headphone jack in all the way. My friends still haven't let me live that one down...
Pros:
- Extendable memory
- Looks great
- Stopwatch
- FM Radio
- Easy to use menu
- Good display
- Good battery life
- Software easy to install and use
- Armband is good
Cons:
- Headphones are cheap (good enough for running with though as they hook nicely over your ears)
- Stopwatch only shows last two laps and takes a bit of getting used to
- Carry clip needs to be bent into shape otherwise the player will fall out
- USB cover will get lost after two minutes of owning it
- Designed for righties
- Only plays certain file types (it won't accept a lot of the RealPlayer formats - you'll have to use Windows Media format or MP3)


Click Here to see more reviews about: Rio Forge 256 MB Sport MP3 Player

Rio Forge 256MB Sport MP3 Player

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rio Forge 256 MB Sport MP3 Player

0 comments:

Post a Comment