Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This MP3/MP4 player is light and looks wonderful on the outside, however there are quite a few flaws with it:
1. No shuffle feature
2. When it is not locked, a little movement can and will cause it to change songs (which is one of it's features, but I find it rather annoying, especially when I cannot figure out how to lock the apparatus manually, so I have to sit and wait it to lock itself before I can leave)
3. I cannot actually find the files on the apparatus itself to change artists, so I basically ended up listening albums at a time, and if I want to skip anything, I'd have to manually skip through every single song.
4. The button on the apparatus does work, but it takes patience and getting used to. it is not perfect, and sometimes goes a bit crazy on it's own accord.
5. Battery is tricky, only sometimes does it charge to full, others (I've charged it all night before) and the next morning it's still dead. (do make sure you turn the apparatus off when charging). Also the battery life isn't so wonderful. I use it on the bus in the morning and running at night. it lasts for a few days (so I would guess for total of no more than 1.5-2 hours)
6. After trying all the features, I decided to only stick to the MP3/4 features. Other features, though work, could be easily replaced by a radio and voice recorder, with much better quality and less headaches... Though if needed, they do work, and can come in handy (I suppose)
Over all, for the price, it is not bad. I use it almost daily, and I have gotten used to it.
It is a generic, and don't expect it to work like an Ipod or any other brand-name music players.
I do recommend this if you are going to travel because it does it's job, and you won't be too sad if you lose it.
On the other hand, Global Accessory, the seller that I purchased the product from is one of the best sellers I've EVER worked with. I ordered this late at night, and it was shipped early next morning. The product arrived within 1 week, and even arrived before some books I ordered prior to ordering this product (from other sellers of course). The charging cord broke, and when I contacted the seller, they sent me a replacement one with no questions asked, and with the same unbeatable speed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mp4 Mp3 Player 2GB 1.8'' LCD with Fm Radio RED
Click here for more information about Mp4 Mp3 Player 2GB 1.8'' LCD with Fm Radio RED
0 comments:
Post a Comment