Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought for my mother-in-law (who is not tech savy) with the idea to download everything before giving as a gift.
PROS:
-Accessories included
-Easy to setup, download pictures and music
-Picture quality excellent
-Sound quality excellent
-Layout is easy to navigate
-Ready to use out of box
-Memory size is good (I added 4GB via memory card)
Cons:
-Icons and lettering is small
-Touch screen did not functional beyond main screen or in areas close to edges (difficult)
-No place to store Stylus on player
-Display is dark even when changing the style
I spent about 3 hours playing with the player dowloading music and pictures, fixing background display to make as light as possible. Overall good product. Will send another comment once I review with my mother-in-law.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Exclusive From Pe - Pyrus Electronics 16gb 3" TFT Touchscreen Mp3 / Mp4 / Mp5 Player (Plays Avi/rm/rmvb/flv Without Conversion)
0 comments:
Post a Comment