Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've toyed around with a few MP3 players in the past, and even bought a few only to return them all. They couldn't cut it. They just plain stank.
I remember when Apple came out with its 20 and 40 gig iPod models asking myself, "why would you need 10,000 songs?"
One-thousand songs will do just fine. Apple's four-gig model works perfectly. Great Idea. Now maybe, just maybe, if you're a traveling DJ doing weddings and getting 150 requests per night, the higher-capacity hard drives are for you. But to us ordinary Joes out there who only want to hear our favorite songs as much as possible, the Mini's for us.
I gave the iPod a four rating because it's a bit tricky to get used to the controls when you're used to the average buttons on a disc/standard MP3 player. They also could've dedicated more than the three whole sentences (if that) they gave to explain transfering music from iTunes to the iPod. It seems that they tell you to go to the instruction manual in the CD's 'help' section, and in turn the instruction manual tells you to check the CD for more info, so it's gonna take a little hit and missing (i.e. frustration) before you get it right. The click-wheel control is great once you get the hang of it though.
What kept me from sending it back after pulling my hair out because of not being able to transfer right away was the sound quality. Once I got all my songs into place, I played it, and it sounded incredible. I've worked as a musician and a sound engineer for years and that's probably why I'm so picky, but I anticipated making a return from the moment I bought it, and now I could never live without it. Even my girlfriend liked it. That's deep.
Make sure you get the wall-adapter for the USB port connection so that you don't have to hook into your computer everytime you want to charge it. I hope they start releasing them with the adapters so folks don't need to spend the extra 30 bucks.
If you've got some cash lying around, and you love music, pick one of these up, you might be suprised.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Apple iPod 4 GB mini M9806LL/A (Green) OLD MODEL
The engineers at APPLE squeezed all the finest features of the celebrated iPod into an anodized aluminum case weighing just 3.6 ounces, and smaller than any cell phone. This scratchproof, stainproof wonder provides over 25 minutes of skip protection, and lasts up to 18 hours per battery charge -- so, for once, you pay no penality for miniaturization!Includes sleek, wide range earbud headphonesFireWire & USB interface (USB 2.0 cable included)Can be charged via USB 2.0Optional accessories -iPod Mini Dock, AC Adapter, In-Ear Headpones, Armband, Wired Remote and moreDimensions -3.6 x 2.0 x 0.5 inchesFinish -Green
Click here for more information about Apple iPod 4 GB mini M9806LL/A (Green) OLD MODEL
0 comments:
Post a Comment