Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I haven't used this extensively yet, but it was easy to load music onto it. It works just like a usb drive, so there are no worries about compatibility (as a Linux user, I had been concerned about whether or not it would connect easily). Sound quality is fine. I consider this to be a great alternative to the substantially more expensive ipod shuffle.
Oh, and it's to be expected, but the included earbuds are pretty bad.
Click Here to see more reviews about: SYLVANIA SMP1002 1 GB Clip MP3 Player (Black)
The Sylvania Micro-Clip MP3 Player is a compact and convenient way to take your music with you on-the-go. With 1 GB of memory you'll have lots of music to choose from. Just clip it and go! This MP3 player comes with a USB charging cable, earphones and manual so you can get straight to the fun!
Click here for more information about SYLVANIA SMP1002 1 GB Clip MP3 Player (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment