PE Mini MP3 with Micro SD Card Slot (memory is NOT included) - Supports 1GB,2GB,4GB,8GB SDHC MEMORY (Memory Card not included) Review

PE Mini MP3 with Micro SD Card Slot (memory is NOT included) - Supports 1GB,2GB,4GB,8GB SDHC MEMORY (Memory Card not included)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this expecting a cheap mp3 player with probably not that good sound quality but when I finally put my music on it, I was greatly surprised to find the quality was so clear. I've bought ipods with worse quality, that cost ten times as much! Great buy overall, money well spent.

Click Here to see more reviews about: PE Mini MP3 with Micro SD Card Slot (memory is NOT included) - Supports 1GB,2GB,4GB,8GB SDHC MEMORY (Memory Card not included)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about PE Mini MP3 with Micro SD Card Slot (memory is NOT included) - Supports 1GB,2GB,4GB,8GB SDHC MEMORY (Memory Card not included)

0 comments:

Post a Comment