Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Hello, everyone. I own a Mix Max but not this design. I like the Mix Max because you can download (or is it upload?) songs from a wide variety of places such as from CDs, iTunes and many other places. You can also put in Mix Clips, which are the little memory cards that work with Mix Sticks. It works like an IPod and is alot cheaper. I don't know why everyone says it's not a very good product. IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!! All my friends want one. The Mix Max can also play videos and store photos. This product is definetly worth the money. It's what you expect from Disney. BUY ONE!! BUY ONE!!!! (Great for moms who don't want their little kids playing with IPods.)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Disney Mix Max "White Tinkerbell" MP3/Video Player
Click here for more information about Disney Mix Max "White Tinkerbell" MP3/Video Player
0 comments:
Post a Comment