Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like most have an IPod Shuffle. Mine is the standard silver one and I use it for jogging. I like to keep my things in new condition so I saw these and thought... what a great way to keep it from getting all scratched up from when I jog... and at the same time... it adds a little flair to it. They are pretty, basic and go on and off in seconds. I personally love the blue and pink ones but they all are very nice and while adding a nice protection for your IPod... keep it from getting all scratched up but still allows you to fully use it. I had purchased another type of skin (made from rubber) and they were very difficult to install the IPod into. These just slip on and off very quickly making the use of them quite nice. They also have a neoprene backing to them which helps them from slipping off. Great product at a very low price to help protect a small but expensive investment for my jogging. I highly recommend this for anyone who had an IPod.
Click Here to see more reviews about: RhinoSkin Aluminum Accent - Digital player protective cover - blue, red, green, pink (pack of 4 )
0 comments:
Post a Comment