Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought 2 of these coolers/radio (in red and yellow) for my husband and father for Father's Day.
It keeps my husband's/father's lunches and drinks very cold in 97-115° weather for about 5 to 10hrs. but my dad works in much hotter climates. So thumbs up there!! But as for the radio we haven't had the opportunity to hook anything up to it yet. So I can't tell you how the speakers sound (but I'll update this review as soon as we do) but on the upside (it states) you can hook up a CD/mp3 player as where others only do one or the other and it also comes with the proper wires that hook up to the CD/mp3 player so you don't have to go and buy those sepretely. Hope this helps.
--Updated--
Ok so I found out that you can also play ZUNES with this cooler along with the CD/mp3 player. Oh, and the speakers sound pretty good!
The only con I've found with this is that it needs 4 AA batters (which always seem to burn out pretty fast) but if you buy the rechargable ones it's not all that bad. Good luck.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Picnic Plus Cooladio Cooler with Built-in Radio and Digital Music MP3 Speakers
0 comments:
Post a Comment