Philips GoGear Raga 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver) Review

Philips GoGear Raga 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this after leaving my Nano behind on a trip to Japan-- for $40 it was 1/5 the price of my Nano. For the record I have an iPod Touch 16G, my lost Nano 8G and I've had two other ipods -- a shuffle and a mini-- both of which died after a year of gentle use.
I planned on getting another Nano to replace my lost one when this caught my eye at Target-- I was reluctant to get it because I'm a Mac guy and had no interest in WMP-- my days of PC headaches are long behind me. But I figured for $40 it was worth taking a risk.
I'm so glad I did. I plugged it into my macbook and it showed up on the desktop-- it was a simple matter of dragging and dropping my existing MP3 files in and I was ready to go.
Truthfully, I had to go to the Philips website to figure out the ON/OFF button -- it's the slider LOCK on the bottom-- slide and hold it to the right and it powers down after three seconds, repeat for one and its back on.
The sound is great and I love the enclosed earphones-- so much more comfortable than my iPod ones. AND as a added bonus it has a nice built in FM receiver so I can get the news while I run with the dog. The version I bought also came with a carrying case and an arm band.
I couldn't be happier with it. No need to download any other music software, I just pulled stuff out of iTunes. Love it and highly recommend it.
Amazing size too-- it's small and solid. A great little device!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Philips GoGear Raga 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver)

Wear your music with the GoGear Raga. This sleek and durable package comes with FullSoundTM, FM Radio and Philips Songbird to jazz up your life.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Philips GoGear Raga 4 GB MP3 Player (Silver)

0 comments:

Post a Comment