Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I searched high and low for a decent and affordable mp3 player. I took a risk on this one since there weren't any other reviews out there for it yet. But I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. I wanted something similar to an ipod without the cost. I wasn't interested in games or connecting to the internet, but really liked the ipod's touch screen & its setup for music and video. If that's all you're interested in, I highly recommend this player.
The manual that comes with the player leaves something to be desired, but the .pdf files on the player are much more detailed. The Coby media manager software is also on the player and works pretty good. I've downloaded hundreds of songs so far & also one video & everything works great. I've noticed there's a slight delay between screens when I change from title to album and back on the player, but that could be because of the number of songs I've got. The radio feature is also really nice, though I've only used it once.
My only regret is that I wish I'd gotten the 16GB!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby 3 Inch Touchscreen Video MP3 Player 8 GB MP837-8GBLK (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment