4 GB MP3/MP4 Player with 2.8-inch Touchscreen Review

4 GB MP3/MP4 Player with 2.8-inch Touchscreen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So I got this for Christmas, and I was really excited. I took it to the gym with me for the first day and it was in my pocket. I wasn't doing anything too crazy (like i have done with other mp3 players in the past that have lasted YEARS). and the screen had all these little cracks in it within like the first 10 min. Also when I went to hook it up to my computer right after I got it didnt work right and it took forever to get the music on it because of it. Seriously it is very poor quality. I guess you get what you pay for though!!!!!!! I woudn't recommend it to anybody to buy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 4 GB MP3/MP4 Player with 2.8-inch Touchscreen



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 4 GB MP3/MP4 Player with 2.8-inch Touchscreen

0 comments:

Post a Comment