Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have two kids and bought one of these for each. Both worked right out of the package with no problems. They charged up and held a charge, so no problems there, either.
The features were actually a little more impressive than I was expecting. The screen has little animated menus, and includes a couple of games, including Sudoku, that I didn't even see mentioned anywhere. The information displayed for each song while it's playing is actually quite extensive. It even has a little equalizer you can play with.
I like the tiny size and the roomy 4GB.
Some of the things I would change are definitely the controls. Navigating the menus takes a little bit of getting used to. Also, I would really prefer a dedicated volume control. As it is, you need to press "V" and then the Up and Down arrows. Just pressing the Up and Down arrows while a song is playing skips to the next or previous song. Also, you will probably want to upgrade from the standard headphones/buds that come with this.
But, when it comes down to it, what you probably want is an MP3 player to listen to music. This little guy delivers at a great price. Small, roomy, and with good sound.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sylvania 4 GB Micro Video MP3 Player Full Color Screen with Expandable Memory Slot (Purple)
0 comments:
Post a Comment