Finis SWIMP3 1G Waterproof 1GB MP3 Player + Accessory Kit Review

Finis SWIMP3 1G Waterproof 1GB MP3 Player + Accessory Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
We are all swimmers and do both 5K's and 10K's brest or crawl:
1) You cant hear anything
There is no volume button and once under water you cant hear anything.
Even recording the MP3's so loud that it will blow your ipod, Swimp3 is still too weak to hear.
2) Leaky
Once it gets wet, the buttons dont work. So remember to turn it on BEFORE you enter the water or you wont be able to use it again before its dry
3) Clumsy
It keeps falling off. I tried attaching it to my swim goggles, it pulls them off so you get water in your eyes.
I tried putting it into my super tight swim cap, again it keps falling off
I tried fastening it with a rubber band, then putting it into my swim cap... and STILL it keps falling off!!
4) I thought.. perhaps its me and lent it out to 3 other friends... they all had similar experiences. NONE of them liked it.
Horrible product - DONT BUY IT!


Click Here to see more reviews about: Finis SWIMP3 1G Waterproof 1GB MP3 Player + Accessory Kit



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Finis SWIMP3 1G Waterproof 1GB MP3 Player + Accessory Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment