Creative Zen X-Fi Style 8 GB MP3 and Video Player (White) Review

Creative Zen X-Fi Style 8 GB MP3 and Video Player (White)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using Creative MP3 players for years, going back to the 30gb Jukebox. I've owned at least three different models of Creative players as well as some other non-Apple brands. I keep coming back to Creative because I'm not willing to pay a premium for the "IPOD" name and Creative generally matches them feature for feature.
Overall, I am happy with the Style. I purchased a 32gb player and love having plenty of storage. I now have all of my music and most of my audio books and it is very convenient.
I listen to spoken word (radio shows, audio books) the majority of the time. For this application, the player does well. The built-in speaker works great in non-noisy environments and I often use it when working in the kitchen with satisfactory results. I live in a rural area and thought that the performance of the FM radio was better than I expected.
The player does not require any special software, you simply use Windows Explorer to cut and paste your music on to the player. Very simple and very easy.
My gripes are minor but annoying. First, on older players, the charging icon alternated between a "plug" and the current battery level. This allowed you to know that the player was charging and how close it was to being done. The Style does not do this and simply shows a plug followed by the battery meter increasing. There is no way to know the charging status of the player.
Second, a feature found on earlier Creative products was time scaling. This allowed you to listen to your file at speeds faster or slower than originally recorded without affecting the audio quality. The Style does not have this option and it is sorely missed.
Finally, the players ability to continue at the same point when powered off sucks. If you don't set a bookmark and the player powers down, you will lose your place. On older players, the track would generally resume from the point you had left it without a bookmark.
While these annoyance are there, I really do like the player and would buy another without hesitation.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Creative Zen X-Fi Style 8 GB MP3 and Video Player (White)

We present you the latest, rejuvenated media player from Creative, the ZEN X-Fi Style which features our renowned X-Fi technology, providing you a pure music listening experience every time. The technology restores rich detail and retains high level of clarity for audio tracks, be it from your stored content or audio over the airwaves from your FM radio. Get wowed by the crisp cymbal clashes and distinct guitar strumming that you will not get to experience anywhere else. The player sports a brilliant 2.4" TFT LCD screen and a modern yet simple and easy to use patented ZEN user interface. The interface allows access to all the features in the player seamlessly. The ZEN X-Fi Style is also able to support multiple audio formats like FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) and unprotected AAC format from iTunes Plus, resulting in high quality sound without compromising on originality and more efficient audio data compressing. Pure, immaculate audio is what you will hear every single time.The ZEN X-Fi Style supports reading RSS feeds offline so you are able to connect to your computer and download the latest happenings with ease. Also, enjoy superior video-out capabilities where sharing your media content on the big screen is so easy.With capacity options of 8GB/16GB/32GB, there is definitely a ZEN X-Fi Style to suit your needs. Enjoy music, images and videos in a true stylish way!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Creative Zen X-Fi Style 8 GB MP3 and Video Player (White)

0 comments:

Post a Comment