Coby 4 GB 2.8-Inch Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen, FM, Stereo Speakers and MiniSD Card Slot (Black) Review

Coby 4 GB 2.8-Inch Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen, FM, Stereo Speakers and MiniSD Card Slot (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This item is not good even for the price. The touch screen does not have a lock on it so if you stick it in your pocket it is always changing and. the batter life is not good I get maybe 1 hour to an hour and a half of music listening time. I would not buy this item again or recommend it to anyone. I bought it after reading some of the reviews and thought it would be good. but was not happy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby 4 GB 2.8-Inch Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen, FM, Stereo Speakers and MiniSD Card Slot (Black)



Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Click here for more information about Coby 4 GB 2.8-Inch Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen, FM, Stereo Speakers and MiniSD Card Slot (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment