Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Similar bluetooth (BT) glasses go for almost $200... I use them solely for biking... so let me give you the good and the bad... keeping in mind the price value...
Good: The sunglasses actually look pretty good... the volume is reasonable... the earbuds adjust nicely to fit in your ears or, as I prefer, near the ears so I can still hear ambient noises, you know like a truck barreling towards me while I'm riding my bike... battery life is reasonable (about 1-2 hours)... the interface with my PC using Windows Media Player was simple... and the glasses fit well.
Bad: I thought I could stream audio(i.e. music) from my phone via the BT, but this is solely as a phone headset... I have had some complaints about sound quality and "breaking up" when using the headset, but surprisingly it was apparently better with more background noise. So I guess it works better outside, which is what I need it for anyway... I've had some trouble consistently being able to activate the BT from the headset when calls came in, so it may be a weak BT radio.... lastly, I've had some issues playing songs and navigating from song to song using the MP3player. It seemed to work out better when I just let it play, so, if you buy these, make your play-list and roll with it.
All in all... this is a situation where you get what you pay for... if you want good glasses with BT and a sweet MP3 player, pay for it... if you just want some music while you ride your bike and to be able to answer a phone call safely without trying to ride with one hand and dig out your phone with the other (which caused me to wipe out once BTW)... get 'these!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunvalleytek 4GB Bluetooth Sunglasses MP3 Player
Click here for more information about Sunvalleytek 4GB Bluetooth Sunglasses MP3 Player
0 comments:
Post a Comment