Coby 2.4 Inch TFT Color LCD MP3 Video Player with FM 2 GB MP805-2G (Black) Review

Coby 2.4 Inch TFT Color LCD MP3 Video Player with FM 2 GB MP805-2G (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been getting mp3 player's for almost every christmas seince 2006, and none of them just seemed to last past 3 month's. But for Christmas 2008, I got this. I was blown away by the eye popping resolution it gives to movies and photo's and it has an SD card slot so that I can add extra memory!! I suggest buying your own headphones though because the ones that come with it suck. overall, it's pretty cool......At least until I get my I-Pod Touch. *Wink*

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby 2.4 Inch TFT Color LCD MP3 Video Player with FM 2 GB MP805-2G (Black)



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Coby 2.4 Inch TFT Color LCD MP3 Video Player with FM 2 GB MP805-2G (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment