Visual Land V-Touch Pro 8 GB 3.2-Inch Touch Screen MP3 player with Camera (Red) Review

Visual Land V-Touch Pro 8 GB 3.2-Inch Touch Screen MP3 player with Camera (Red)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My husband bought mine for me at Fry's in June 2010, but Amazon now has this Visual Land V-Touch Pro 8 GB 3.2-Inch Touch Screen MP3 player with Camera (Black) with Free Super Saver Shipping, so I thought I would offer my 2 cents to the reviews for the Visual Land V-Touch 8GB.
This summer, I took an intensive foreign language course, and I needed an affordable rechargable MP3 audio player/recorder that I could use to record my teacher reading aloud to us. The record function on this unit worked really well for that purpose. I would place the unit on my teacher's desk in front of him, and the sound quality was surprisingly clear. I was able to upload the MP3 files to my computer and email them to my classmates so that we could practice reading and use our teacher's pronunciation as a model. This was useful to us because part of our final exam was to read aloud to our teacher, and he scored us on pronunciation and fluency.
Besides the record function, I also use the audio MP3 player on a daily basis to listen to music as I walk my dog. I use my own headphones because I don't like the in-ear type headphones that came with this unit.
I also use the USB cable to recharge the unit every night by hooking it up to my computer. That is really handy and economical. I used to have a different little MP3 player that ate up AAA batteries really quickly and was always going dead.
I haven't used the camera or video features.
BTW, the manual is a pdf file on the unit, and I haven't had any need to use that because the unit is fairly user-friendly. However, I did keep the original packaging because there are some very brief but handy instructions that come inside the packaging. I recently had to follow the reset instructions when the touchscreen got a little unresponsive. After I followed reset and recalibrate steps, the touchscreen was responsive and reliable again.
If you are on a tight budget, this is a handy, affordable combo unit. I see that Amazon also has a 16 GB unit that doesn't cost much more than the 8 GB. Visual Land V-Touch 16 GB Video MP3 Player with 2.8-Inch Touchscreen and 2-Megapixel Camera (Black)
I haven't dropped it, so I cannot make any comment as to its hardiness. However, I have used mine extensively since June 2010 with no problems, so I am very happy with it.
Cheers!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Visual Land V-Touch Pro 8 GB 3.2-Inch Touch Screen MP3 player with Camera (Red)



Buy NowGet 80% OFF

Click here for more information about Visual Land V-Touch Pro 8 GB 3.2-Inch Touch Screen MP3 player with Camera (Red)

0 comments:

Post a Comment