Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love my little player & I love using the Creative Software, very easy. I strongly encourage refurbished products, when you just don't won't to spend the bucks. The price & product can't be beat. I think the (fruit)competion and you know who they are, are completely over priced and folks are foolish for not giving Creative products a try. However, I have had some problems with the computer software and have had to reinstall a few times, I think there are some bugs, but their site seems to stay on top of things and your satisfaction as much as the rest. I've never had any problems with the player itself, except for one time when it got "stuck" and I just had to push in the reset button and all was well and no music lost. My advice however when using the Creative Software - downloading, organizing, etc. is to take it slow and give it time to complete the function, because if you try to go too fast it may get stuck & stop working correctly. I find it deletes rather slowly if you're revoving several tunes at once. But, the price & product are really a fantastic value. The only reason I didn't give five stars overall was because of the software problems I had; but that seems to now be completely corrected & who knows it could have been because of some windows updates or other hidden factors. Try it, you'll love it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Refurbished Creative Zen Mozaic Mp3 Player Mp3 Player 2GB
Click here for more information about Refurbished Creative Zen Mozaic Mp3 Player Mp3 Player 2GB
0 comments:
Post a Comment