Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have written over 130 book reviews on Amazon to date. This will be my first consumer product review and unfortunately it is not a positive one.
My mother purchased this product for my five-year-old son because he loves listening to my iPod. I'm writing this review late on Christmas Eve after two frustrating and fruitless hours trying to get the product to work. In theory, it should be simple. It is a basic USB memory stick that evidently can play music. I have successfully saved a few of my son's favorite songs to the stick but I can't get the thing to work. There does not appear to be any troubleshooting sites for this product on the Internet, either.
Do you want a thousand songs in your pocket (or even a couple dozen)? If so, spend the extra money and buy an iPod -- don't waste your money on this Chinese junk.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Element 2GB MP3 Player - Black
Click here for more information about Element 2GB MP3 Player - Black
0 comments:
Post a Comment