Coby 2.8 Inch Widescreen Video MP3 Player with FM 8 GB MP815-8GBLK (Black) Review

Coby 2.8 Inch Widescreen Video MP3 Player with FM 8 GB MP815-8GBLK (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Ok the first thing I noticed was the sliding button to turn the power on was loose when I opened the package. Second thing was the case seemed to not fit. There's an opening at the bottom like it wasn't assembled properly. Third, I charged it and after it said charging complete I unplugged it and the battery life indicated it was only 2/3 full. It only held a charge for about 3 hours before it died. I don't know if I just have a bad one but I figured I got what I paid for so... On the brighter side, the sound is excellent, it's easy to navigate through the menus. I like the size of the screen. I have only used the music and radio portions of the device, and if it wasn't for the casing and lack of a charge, it would be a great product and excellent buy.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby 2.8 Inch Widescreen Video MP3 Player with FM 8 GB MP815-8GBLK (Black)



Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Coby 2.8 Inch Widescreen Video MP3 Player with FM 8 GB MP815-8GBLK (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment