Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This Pyrus Electronics 4gb Mp3 / mp4 / mp5 Player with 2.8 Inch Touch Screen and All Stainless Steel Casing Silver player broke within four weeks, I was extra careful with this player and it still broke, I was so careful with this player that I would not even put it in my pocket I would walk around with it in my hand, because I was so paranoid that it would break.My PC would freeze and be extremely slow after it was connected to the mp3 player (mind you that my PC was built for gaming, so take what you want from this statement), the only remedy to this problem was to restart my PC after each use of the mp3 player. The player looks cheap and feels cheap in person, I could see into the player if I looked though the audio jack, the player is very lightweight (cheap feeling) if you go outside just don't expect to see anything on the screen (even in the shade),can't make playlists,can't get regular 12 hour time. I could not use the radio without headphones.The only thing that I liked about this player is the video quality, for a player under 50 bucks the video quality was amazing HD im talkin crisp clear video, BUT WAS IT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR TO HAVE SOMETHING LAST LONGER THAN FOUR WEEKS? I was extremely careful with this player and it still broke,never dropped it,never bumped it, never did anything to this player to make it break. One day I turned on the mp3 player and it shut off within 2 seconds saying error low battery, sooooo, I charged it and the screen started to shift to one side and continued on the other side, (MAKING IT A DUAL SCREEN, YAYYYYY) and then it said error low battery,WOW what a surprise. I sent it back and I really am still disappointed I wanted this to work out but some relationships just don't LAST!!!!PS ( anyone who is reading this and thinks it won't happen to you and you're saying to yourself there are some good reviews on this player its worth try,look at the bad reviews on the pink one, I wish I did before purchasing,just saying).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pyrus Electronics 4gb Mp3 / mp4 / mp5 Player with 2.8 Inch Touch Screen and All Stainless Steel Casing Silver
0 comments:
Post a Comment