Craig CMP1329B MP3 Player Review

Craig CMP1329B MP3 Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this MP3 player for my sons 10th birthday. Initally, I wasnt sure how to download music into it since this is my first experience with MP3 players. Well, after playing around (and reading the manual), I have now sucessfully loaded 45 songs into this little player, and the coolest part is that is has an expanded memory slot for up to 512mb additional memory. My next purchase will be the memory card to load even more songs for him. The sound is terrific, and it is very easy to navigate. It also has fm radio, voice record, and you can record songs straight from the radio if you wish. I really recommend this. The toys r us salesman didnt know to much about this product, and recommended Zen, but this was on sale for 64.00 and quite a steal! Buy one, you won't regret it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Craig CMP1329B MP3 Player



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Craig CMP1329B MP3 Player

0 comments:

Post a Comment