Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this at a local electronics shop and with the rebate only spent $15 on it. I've only recently begun to have issues with it, and considering it's been in the rain, snow, and high temps with me for two years I think it's done it's job for the money I paid!
About a year ago the built-in earbuds gave out, but I just snipped them off and got me another pair. The MP3 player worked fine.
The only thing I had trouble with is getting the video to work. It never did. But as an MP3 player and picture viewer it was wonderful for the time I've had with it. If it seizes up like it has been, I just reset it with the back of my earring or a pin. The battery life is still great, as well.
This thing has been perfect and I can't find a replacement that I like so far! XD
Click Here to see more reviews about: TrekStor i.Beat 1GB Mp3/Audio/Video/Movie Player w/FM tuner/Radio
0 comments:
Post a Comment